Zero Sanctum - EP.1 Zero Sanctum - EP.1

Exceptional work here. Professional grade across the board and an epic story unfolding to boot. I encourage everyone to support this series as it makes it conversion over to an audio drama!

Epexsus Episode 1 Epexsus Episode 1

Hey there Parimak,

You already know how I feel about your episode. It was fantastic!

Your artwork is amazing, brilliant sound & video editing, completely diggin' the music & score, and your cast performed excellently! And my favorite part of the episode is the comedy and just the overall comedic timing of the piece... Again, very well done!

Brava!

Parimak responds:

Thanks Robert!! ;)

[02] Zero Sanctum - Raine of Terror [02] Zero Sanctum - Raine of Terror

Again, an excellent continued effort to the audio drama version of Zero Sanctum. Superb audio effects and mixing, solid voice acting, and the story again rears its epic feel. Looking forward to more!

[01] Zero Sanctum - The Grimm Reaping [01] Zero Sanctum - The Grimm Reaping

You already know how I feel about your show, but to regurgitate for all: This is one awesome piece of work! Exceptionally crafted, professional grade, and a solid beginning to a seemingly epic story.

And for those who don't know, Mr. Pitcher originally made an animated version for this first episode, so I encourage y'all to check it out here: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/642648

Call THAT a Terrible Demo Call THAT a Terrible Demo

So clever, so funny. And ever so talented. Great stuff Oma!